Our inspiring Fortune 500 client is seeking a contract/freelance Junior Data Analyst. This role is in Newark, NJ; 40 hour a week, 3 months . Over the years, our trusted Fortune 500 financial and insurance client has built a reputation based on service, advice and trust. Today, this company’s name and distinctive logo are among the most recognizable brands in U.S.
As Jr. Data Analyst, you will work across Global Strategic Research to provide support on ongoing and ad hoc market research projects and assisting with project management. The Specialist is principally responsible for supporting key components of projects and/or managing less complex studies or tracking studies. Reporting to a Manager of Global Strategic Research, the Specialist will gain wide exposure to businesses and corporate centers.
- Participate in development, management, and execution of research plans.
- Conduct analyses of research and customer data.
- Support project leads to integrate findings with secondary research and market trends as appropriate.
- Create presentations, reports, and other deliverables to communicate findings and insights.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Demonstrated interest in strategic market research, with 1-2 years’ experience within the market research industry or a related field.
- Expertise with Excel (formulas, macros) and graphical PowerPoint presentations.
- Bachelors or master’s degree with coursework in statistics, mathematics, social sciences, business, and/or economics.
- Highly detailed oriented. Excellent at multi-tasking and working under deadlines.
- Strong organizational and analytical instincts & skills
- Comfortable with numbers & numerical relationships
- Ability to present and explain data in a clear and concise manner
- Aptitude and willingness to quickly learn new skills and information
What is it like working with AQUENT? I’m glad you asked! Freelancing long-term with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized health & dental benefits after your first (4) weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k), access to FSA Program; direct deposit for your paycheck; access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Free online courses via Aquent’s Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com; free online courses via Lynda.com
- AQUENT support: your AQUENT Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you’re happy and progressing according to your expectations (we’re also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you’re close to wrapping up)
That’s it! The rest is up to you, if you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com