Our SF-based client looking for a junior copywriter and fashion enthusiast to join their team on a temp-to-perm basis. In this role, you would be responsible for developing content, voice and all promotional language for the brand with consistency and accuracy, and create compelling language to name and support new product launches. This role is on-site 40 hours per week.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creates, proofreads, and self-edits copy that clearly communicates marketing messages and brand voice
- Writes, self-edits, and proofs copy for multiple marketing components, ie: homepage, app messages, promotions, and other projects as needed.
- Keep pulse on current culture & language with an understanding of how to execute on a mass-retail level.
- Collaborate with designers to ensure that copy communicates effectively within a layout.
- Meets deadlines and attend and participate in meetings as required.
- Work collaboratively with members of editorial, design, marketing, production, merchandising, and outside vendors as required.
- B.A. in English, creative writing, journalism, or related field
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Ability to adapt writing to our client’s brand voice.
- Strong and flexible writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Ability to work independently and in cross-functional environments
- Ability to interact productively during brainstorming and kick-off meetings and effectively communicate information among team members.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize projects and meet deadlines.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
If this sounds like you, APPLY :) Please include your portfolio/relevant work samples.