Our client is looking for Jr Copywriter with 1-3yrs of creative copy-writing experience to join their in-house ad agency.
This is an on-site 1 year assignment w/potential for full-time - benefits- Medical Dental & 401k.
The successful candidate will be or become as a result of this role ---> highly creative, conceptual, financial services copywriter with multi-channel marketing experience. If you write great headlines, can demystify complex topics with clear and straightforward copy, and engage and inspire users to action, show us a range of your best work. This is a great opportunity to join a collaborative team and help shape a brand with a strong purpose.
This role works closely with art directors, UX, account management and other teams to meet creative, marketing, brand, and business objectives. The role requires diverse experience with print, direct, digital, and brand/voice guidelines. Areas of responsibility include creative concepts, messaging campaigns, content for digital, video, and social initiatives, and copywriting for a range of lines of business.
• Deeply understand target audience(s) hot buttons to create relevant, meaningful communications.
• Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team of creative thinkers to solve strategic challenges and execute successful communications across print and digital, plus internal projects. Knowledge of SEO best practices preferred.
• Take the lead on key areas of business and inspire other creatives by raising the bar with top quality creative exploration and innovation.
• Ability to take diverse, often complex ideas and develop clear, concise copy that mirrors the brand voice.
• Consistently maintain on-time delivery and best practices around writing and strategy.
• Thrive in a deadline-driven environment with the ability to manage multiple, priority assignments.
• Look for and recommend process enhancements to enable the best possible creative work within a given schedule.
• Persuasively present expert point of view on how writing/messaging can improve the customer experience and deliver results.
• Diplomatically defend your work and area of expertise, while maintaining positive relationships with partners in the organization.
• Demonstrate integrity, maturity and a constructive approach to challenges.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build effective internal and external relationships and influence change.
• 1-3 years of experience as a copywriter for national/global consumer brands and campaigns in an agency or in-house creative department.
• Knowledge of investing products and services is a preferred.
• A portfolio proving conceptual and copywriting ability across multi-channels. • Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing, Advertising or related field or equivalent experience.