Our client, a top multinational computer technology company, is looking for a new Copywriter to join their internal creative agency!
You: Love words, write great copy, and have inherent self-discipline. You are passionate about your work, have a sense of humor, and value your team. You tend to take risks, and are driven by the opportunities to make a difference. You are excited to create integrated campaigns, get them out to the masses, and are the best storyteller for the job.
• Develops high levels of proficiency in creation of online deliverables (product-description pages, site banners and coming soon/family pages) within prescribed deadlines.
• Generates significant contributions to MarCom messaging projects and can carry some projects independently.
• Shows mastery of brand voice.
• Nurtures big-picture, strategic-thinking skills.
• Regularly contributes to the peer review process.
• Becomes intimately familiar with products.
• Shows growth in their understanding of the technical aspects of products and all that’s behind the “secure, manageable and reliable” pillars.
• Demonstrates an ability to write for any vehicle, across consumer and commercial product lines.
• Exhibits strong communication skills and a drive to ask questions and obtain clarity around directives.
• Establishes basic client-presentation and idea-selling skills. Collaborates with PMs, AMs, CDs, art directors and designers across teams.
• Implements and maintains brand voice, tone and style for both national and global audiences.
• Engages in multiple projects simultaneously.
• Displays acute attention to detail.
*Collaborate with art directors, designers, creative supervisors and integrated team plus other copywriters to create engaging and memorable concept-driven campaigns aimed at prospects, customers and influencers. Channels include print, broadcast, digital display and landing pages for all stages of consumer funnel: awareness, familiarity, consideration, purchase and retention
*Take the lead in creating compelling content and inventive solutions for integrated campaigns that uphold the brand.
*Research, explore, and communicate best practices in copy writing and discern which competitive ideas are most effective. *Provide marketing and relationship support content in the form of emails, and signage.
• 1-3 years of agency experience (either advertising or interactive)
• Creative portfolio demonstrating ability to develop concept-driven work MUST SUBMIT ONLINE PORTFOLIO FOR CONSIDERATION
• Passion for learning, education and the next new thing
• A background of enduring the rigors of fast-paced projects and demanding creative environments
• Exceptional writing skills, attention to detail and follow-through.