Our biopharmaceutical client is hiring for a Jr Content Manager. This position is for the Global Material Review/Content Management group. Main responsibilities include content management and project management support of Global Brands within the client's, and projects as initiatiated by the Global Material Review Project Management team. Significant responsibility for managing Brand Portals/Content Central for multiple brands, including weekly content updates, confirmation of metadata and inclusion of reproducible files.
Additional duties to include: frequent team interface to ensure projects are up to date and current, new user requests, metrics reporting, project expiration management, agency and client trouble-shooting, and ad-hoc requests.
- Experience with the following tools a plus: Adobe Creative Suite (In Design, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat Professional)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Project Management Skills
- Effective Analytical, Tactical, Problem-Solving & Decision-Making Skills §
- Proven track record meeting and exceeding deadlines
- Excellent Written & Verbal Communication
- Organized & Detailed Oriented
- Ability to Multi-task
- High sense of urgency
- Customer service orientation
- Bachelor’s Degree, recent college grad acceptable/ has had a previous professional internship
- Entry to mid-level support position requiring a degree or equivalent experience, broad-based professional business work experience, and strong computer user skills
- Great Communication skills
- Tasks would generally involve a mix of several skills and abilities used in marketing/communications, sales/customer service, operations, HR, possibly a concentration in more than one business discipline and not necessarily a mastery of any one area
- Must be able to operate at a high level in a deadline-related setting.
- Candidate must be computer savvy and able to navigate through multiple systems. Ideal candidate would be knowledgeable in Veeva, Photoshop, Microsot Office, as well as be customer-focused and have a strong sense of initiative.