Vitamin T has an EXCITING opportunity for a Business Systems Analyst.
This is a temp-to-perm opportunity where the work will be done 100% on-site.
Since no relocation is offered for this position, only those candidates that are local to Dallas/Fort Worth as well as those that do not require any kind of sponsorship will be considered for this role.
This position will liaison with customers to gather requirements and develop solutions to enhance their buying experience at our client.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Liaison between customers and internal teams to meet customer technical requirements
- Determines technical needs of customers by studying business functions and gathers information to evaluate outputs and formats
- Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements
- Work with 3rd party vendors for EDI support and e-procurement solutions
- Work with IT team and digital team to form project teams
- Ability to implement technical solutions with a hands on approach
- Ability to work SQL databases would be a plus
- 2-4 years of work experience in the field of enterprise technology
- Proven ability to lead projects and influence decisions
- Ability to analyze and manipulate data
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; strong bias towards data-based decision making
- Must be detail oriented
- Proven ability to collaborate with a positive attitude and the ability to drive results within a cross-functional team
- Work experience in distribution a plus
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
- Travel 10%
- Typical office environment
- Requires long periods of sitting