Aquent Studios seeks a detail-oriented, analytical, and proactive candidate to support a large pharma client. Candidate will analyze, visualize, and create reports to enhance operational efficiency and demonstrate core metrics to key stakeholders, as well as manage project tracking and reporting, budget tracking, and invoicing. In addition to strong technical skills, this position requires excellent business process analysis, strong communication skills with internal team members, and client-facing interpersonal skills.
The ability to extract and analyze data, patterns, and related trends is needed, with the ability to synthesize data into reports for internal and client consumption.
- Complete projects that require data mining, analysis, and presentation
- Focus on solutions, dive into projects, quickly identify drivers in the data
- Identify relevant trends, do follow-up analysis, and prepare visualizations
- Develop dashboards to track key metrics, issues, etc.
- Develop an understanding of all reporting needs by partnering with Managing Director, Project Management Supervisor, Account Director, and Resource manager
- Work directly with our client’s sponsor and client to turn around monthly, quarterly and ad hoc reporting needs.
- Master the multi-step Aquent invoicing process, including management of PO’s for multiple groups and coordination with PM Supervisor, AD, and Resource manager.
- Work directly with Aquent Project managers to coordinate the opening of new jobs, manage updates to job jacket (including management of rounds, estimates and schedules), and close out of jobs for invoicing.
Statistics, data analysis, data-driven computation are all relevant areas of study.
Please apply through our website. If you experience technical difficulties, please email akijanka @ aquent.com.