Corporate Communications team helps employees and external audiences understand, value, and engage with us. We do it by telling rich and inspiring stories about our company, our people, and our services.
We are looking for a photography and videography consultant who is savvy in digital technology and a storyteller at heart. If you have a creative eye and can translate an artistic vision into a memorable image or video story, you will find plenty of fulfilling work and creative colleagues.
- Work as a primary Corporate Communications photographer (80% of assignments) and a support videographer (20% of assignments)
- Collaborate with writers, design studio and production team to strategize, develop creative briefs, schedule and produce photos and videos
- Manage photography and videography process start to finish, including choosing and setting up locations, setting up equipment, taking studio and on-location pictures, editing and retouching images, managing and uploading files into the production environment for website publishing
- Schedule photo and video sessions, manage location logistics, provide advice to employees participating in photo sessions, be discreet and sensitive to the security requirements and corporate hierarchy
- Perform digital asset management: file naming, file organization, and image storage
- Advise on photography and video equipment, methods and techniques
- Available for occasional local travel and work outside of regularly scheduled work hours, as needed
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in workstyle, editorial, portrait, corporate events and facilities photography
- Degree in photography, film, art, design, media, advertising, communications, or journalism
- Experience with Adobe creative cloud suite of software, principally Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects. Microsoft Office applications and SharePoint.
- Video editing experience, Premiere Pro CC as well as FCP 7 and FCP X experience
- Experience with Canon, Panasonic and Sony broadcast cameras and equipment
- Ability to work in a collaborative, high-volume production environment
- Highly organized and flexible, able to manage schedule efficiently
- Adaptable to change and able to tackle unfamiliar tasks with positive attitude and resourcefulness