Jnr Front End Developer
Our client is an international creative agency looking for a keen and motivated Jnr Front End Developer who is driven with a desire to develop their Front End skills. The perfect candidate will have the opportunity to join their Amsterdam office and will be working on local and international campaigns for a global electronics client.
- Develop front end components, styling, and functionalities.
- Build customisable, re-usable templates/components in an enterprise level CMS
- Understand and collaborate on digital ideas, user experience plans, technical requirements.
- Collaborate with other front-end and back-end engineers
- Unit testing.
- Implement the latest innovation.
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Exposure to HTML5, CSS3 and JS frameworks- this can be commercially or from studies
- Some knowledge/understanding of PHP would be advantageous.
- A brief understanding of the tenets of good User-Experience/Interactive Design principles, the DOM, accessibility standards, and SEO.
- Ability to write clear design and technical specifications.
Desired Characteristics & Fit
- The ability to understand how to guide creative ideas through the constraints of corporate infrastructure and policies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- The ability to work alongside the creative team to help come up with alternative ideas when something isn't working.
- Hours: 40 hrs/week - Possibility to work 4 days
- Work-from-Home: Not an option