Who is Vitamin T? We are not recruiters. We’re talent agents. Think Ari Gold or Jerry Maguire, minus Cuba Gooding Jr dancing around shirtless. Our agents rep some of the best freelance and independent devs and designers in the industry, and help broker exciting projects for them. Our developers with the some of the top interactive agencies, design firms, and trendsetters in the tech space because we’ve helped get them in the door to help catapult their careers.
- 5+ years of professional experience writing standards-compliant HTML and CSS
- Solid understanding of cross-browser coding solutions
- 3+ years of either PHP or Ruby on Rails
- A college degree, ideally in Computer Science or other relevant major
Preferred Qualifications (the stuff that makes our clients drool):
- Everything above PLUS below
- Flexibility and willingness to do part of the work onsite.
- Super advanced portfolio or RoR work
- SASS or Haml
- Previous experience with rapid prototyping
- Objective C and Cocoa with at least one app in Apple iTunes
- Solid online presence and coding samples for review (send us your GitHub)
*We will be evaluating you for both CONTRACT-TO-HIRE roles and just CONTRACT roles, so please specify if you are in it for the long haul or if you're a career freelancer who'd rather not commit until you see that the role too legit to quit. (hey hey)
- We bill clients so you don’t have to. We pay you weekly even if they don’t pay us.
- HMO or PPO Dental coverage
- State employment taxes
- Workman’s comp expenses
- You’d be a W2, so all your taxes will be taken care of; no more freaking out every April 15th when it’s time to answer to Uncle Sam
-And when your gig ends, we'll be there for you, busting a move to get you your next gig.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs