• Participate in the technical design and implementation of our software
• Maintain and advance our core technical standards in the development of HTML5/Angular applications
• Produce functional as well as technical documentation for all applications to be developed
• Provide peer level support in areas of expertise to other team members
• Conform to and evolve user interface standards
• Unit test authored code and assist QA department with formulation of test plans
This description is a summary of principal duties and responsibilities and is not intended to include all duties which may be assigned.
• Knowledge of contemporary software development methodologies and processes especially "agile".
• Diagnostic and problem solving skills.
• Ability to effectively interact with peers and managers
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent communication and self-motivation skills
• CSS, Responsive Design
• Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and unforeseen requests
• Proven interpersonal, analytical, attention to detail/strategy, and creative problem-solving skills
• Software experience in a learning management/e-learning or workforce management environments highly desired
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs