The ideal candidate is skilled in general software development practices and can apply these principles effectively to a variety of environments. You are eager to learn, seek out new solutions and can adapt quickly within a dynamic technical environment.
Here are some of the responsibilities of the role:
• Participate in the technical design and implementation of our software
• Produce functional as well as technical documentation for all applications to be developed
• Provide peer level support in areas of expertise to other team members
• Conform to and enhance user interface standards
• Unit test authored code and assist QA department with formulation of test plans
• Inform Project Managers or Team Leads on the status of pertinent tasks.
• Knowledge of contemporary software development methodologies and processes especially "agile".
• Diagnostic and problem solving skills.
• Ability to effectively interact with peers and managers
• Java 6, Spring 2.5, Hibernate 3.6, Tomcat 7
• SQL Server/TSQL
• CSS, Responsive Design
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and unforeseen requests
• Proven interpersonal, analytical, attention to detail/strategy, and creative problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication and self-motivation skills
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs