The F500 retail client is seeking motivated, passionate, innovative software engineers to make an impact in the future of the e-commerce space. A position on the ecommerce team offers the opportunity to apply your talents and creative energy to deliver high performing solutions at one of the top e-commerce sites. The client is the largest multi-channel consumer electronics retailer in the world and technology is at the heart of the organization.
- You will be a key member of the ecommerce engineering team responsible for designing and implementing technical solutions used at massive scale.
- Contribute to the architecture and design of the platform to enable rapid development, autonomous testing, and innovative integrations in a continuous delivery environment.
- Use modern tools, libraries and build new ones to support customer driven e-commerce initiatives that will impact millions of people.
- Use your creative and innovation-driven mindset to articulate engineering strategies related to scale, performance, security, and usability.
- Use the latest web technologies: React, Redux, ES6/7, Webpack, Node.js, AWS, Openstack, Edge Networks, among others
- Bachelors Degree or 6+ years equivalent IT experience
- 4+ years of IT experience
- 2+ years leading a development team
- Solid technical communication skills with business partners and other engineer teams
- Experience using version control systems such as Git
- Experience with feature and issue tracking software such as Jira
- Proficiency with terminal / command line
- Experience in understanding different integration patterns and their usage during testing
- Experience with modern web technologies and high-scale storage
- Experience with Cloud Infrastructure; AWS / OpenStack
- Experience deep-diving into difficult to troubleshoot issues
- Clear communication, collaboration, being able to mentor and explain technical details to non-technical people.
- Flexibility with current state, with a driving desire to help us reach the future state.
- A passion for solving problems few people have solved.