- Thorough understanding and experience with React/Redux and its core principles.
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript (ES6).
- Familiarity with full-stack data flows and RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms such as JSON Web Token.
- Test frameworks and tools such as Jest, WireMock, and Jenkins.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git.
- Developing new, reusable components and libraries using modern front-end technologies.
- Building associated tests (unit, automated, e2e) as a part of the deployment pipelines.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Working closely with design teams, translating prototypes and wireframes into high quality code.
- Partnering with other engineering teams to provide direction and recommendations for better performance and experiences.
- Understanding business requirements and translating them into technical requirements.