The Classification Subject Matter Expert (SME) role aids the Classification Platform Team in the data classification process, maintaining taxonomy definitions/keywords, performing quality review checks of external and in-house judges, mapping data provider categories, and additional data-related tasks.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Classification SMEs are expected to fulfill the following roles & responsibilities:
• Classify local data by labeling it to the appropriate categories within the taxonomy by specific deliverable dates
• Maintain and curate taxonomy category definitions and keywords via category definition tool. Ensure that definitions are clear, consistent and accurate so that internal and external customers’ needs are met
• Help build specific classification rules to enable accurate data classification for a particular market or markets based on cultural needs or understanding
• Perform quality review checks of classification tasks performed by external and in-house judges. Determine if judges are properly adhering to task guidelines, are accurately tagging the data, and provide specific feedback when quality issues are detected
• Map data provider categories to internal taxonomy. Investigate and verify that mappings are accurate for Local's business needs
• Review and curate taxonomy category synonyms using synonym curation tool
• Respond to and resolve internal and external customer escalations regarding data classification or category definitions within agreed upon time limits
• Respond to external and in-house judge questions on the data classification process via classification tools on a daily basis
• Collaborate with fellow SMEs on classification tasks, category definitions/keywords, and the overall classification process
• Help provide language and cultural understanding for market(s) assigned
• Work on other data-oriented tasks for on an as needed basis
• To be a Native Italian language speaker
• Fluent in English
• To have resided 3 years in Italy (if possible).
• Basic computer literacy.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs