ANALYST - TESTING OPERATIONS
This is a temp to perm position based onsite in NYC.
Product Testing is a key focus area in our business, enabling our brand to test product to gain customer feedback that drives high-impact, strategic decisions. Testing informs a range of decisions – from the size of a denim order to re-designing a dress or selecting a print prior to manufacturing. Testing Operations owns end-to-end test executions, creates best in class execution process and tools, and drives sustainability through continuous improvement.
We are seeking someone with a passion for retail who thrives in a cross-functional working environment and will enjoy learning about all aspects of the retail business. You will get to work with functions across our brand (e.g. Merchandising, Production, Marketing, Design, Inventory Management, Store Operations, etc.) to understand how retail works.
• Own end to end operations and logistics for product testing
• Drive collection of any information required for designing test (test timing, comparable product, test assortment details)
• Work in close partnership with cross-functional brand teams to coordinate testing activities
• Track test execution progress, identify issues/risks, and coordinate mitigation plans & actions
• Validate Testing POs and track shipment to stores; facilitate resolution of shipment issues
• Collect, manage, maintain testing data for testing measurement and reporting
• Update Product Testing documents (Weekly Test Tracker, Kick Off Sheets, Buy Quantity Tool, Store Exclusion lists)
• Build strong partnerships with Brands, Brand Engagement, Analytics and Product Management teams
• High attention to detail
• Collaboration: Able to work effectively with internal team and cross functional partners
• Strong organizational, time management, and multi-tasking skills
• Analytical thinking and data orientation
• Proficient with learning new software (experience with APT and/or Microstrategy a plus)
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Demonstrated initiative and ability to work independently
• 2+ years of experience, Retail experience in Consulting, Inventory Management, Merchandising or Production will be a plus
• Proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint