START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 2 MONTHS
** A FORTUNE 500 FASHION COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL INVENTORY PLANNER! **
• Manage open-to-buy, planning and forecasting processes, planning calendar and development of actionable analysis with main objective of identifying opportunities to drive business from top-line to store level while building, managing and motivating a cohesive planning organization.
• Clearly communicate to Planning and Buying teams the financial objectives, action plans, opportunities, learnings and liabilities of the RTW department in order to enable strategic decision making by channel.
• Recommend SKU and unit department targets based on budget.
• Work closely with buying and planning team to initiate and develop actionable analysis to recap business by classification and subclass at a top-line as well as store level in order to drive sales and achieve gross margin profitability.
• Create reports/recaps of the business, develop financial plans and monitor the performance of sales, inventory, markdowns and profit by classification from a top-line to bottoms-up level, including managing the open-to-buy.
• Work closely with the buying team to analyze seasonal merchandise assortments and execute merchandising strategies including creation of sku plans at the Department, Classification and Cluster level.
• Initiate and create analysis to recap business by classification and style in order to create actionable strategies with the buying team in order to drive sales and achieve gross margin profitability.
• Monitor and control markdown cadence and aged-inventory levels in order to maximize profitability while achieving necessary sell-thrus
• EXCELLENT excel skills, retail experience, multi-brand
• V Lookup, Pivot Table
(Order ID 641730)
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs