START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: ON GOING
LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO
** A FORTUNE 500 RETAIL COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL INVENTORY PLANNER! **
• Communicate Assortment plan to Distribution Analyst to achieve appropriate Distribution Strategy.
• Plan sales and forecast appropriate inventory levels by SKU.
• Review visual floor set to insure appropriate inventory in-stock requirements.
• Identify potential inventory liabilities and take appropriate actions to bring quantity to a desired level.
• Build a team relationship with merchant counterpart(s).
• Determine quantity to purchase for new and continuing SKUs.
• Forecast review and revise inventory purchases to maintain optimum inventory flow.
• Manage and maintain department financial forecast. (OTB/rolling forecast) Take timely action to maximize sales, profitability and inventory productivity.
• Develop and provide appropriate business analysis to influence future purchases and assortment strategies.
• Develop department financial merchandise plans in conjunction with the Buyer.
• Participate as an integral partner with visual, merchandising, store operations, sourcing and the distribution centers.
• Provide initial and future order quantities to appropriate group for P.O. generation and communication to the vendor.
• Develop and execute distribution strategies and utilize Pretek & Just Enough to maximize in-stock position.
• Retail planning and distribution experience.
• Retail analytic background involving forecasting
• Communicates clearly and effectively with associates at all levels, board members, external partners and customers.
• Strong verbal and written presentation skills including the ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple way and to tailor key messages and presentation style to multiple audiences.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs