The Online Inventory Specialist assists merchandising/merchandising planning in daily activities needed to run an efficient and profitable business. Major responsibilities include order writing and communication with both outside vendors and internal cross functional teams.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Business & Finance
• Coordinate with vendors and internal team to create and maintain complete and accurate style and order details in the Order Management System (PROMPT).
• Record all changes communicated by vendor team and/or merchant.
• Complete outstanding purchase order work (i.e. color and size breakdowns, packing details) on a timely basis.
• Track incoming orders to ensure timely delivery and communicate any issues (e.g. late or priority orders) to appropriate contacts (brand production, inventory management, merchants, logistics, DC).
• Initiate process to prioritize orders, as needed.
• Provide cross-functional teams with timely and accurate receipt status, style and delivery changes.
Leadership & Employees
• Provide manager with timely feedback on training needs.
• Build and maintain productive relationships with cross-functional teams and external vendors.
• Prioritize and set expectations around key deliverables with cross-functional team and peers.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Ability to organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
• Strong attention to detail
• Demonstrates logical analysis and problem solving skills
• Demonstrates strong listening, written and oral communication skills
• Able to build and maintain productive relationships
• Technology proficiency, including the ability or aptitude to learn technical applications
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Outlook
• College education or equivalent experience required
• Previous experience in retail, merchandising office helpful
• Experience in eCommerce helpful
• Must be able to operate a computer
Max Bill Rate not Pay Rate but Bill Rate: $25/hr
Position Title: Online Inventory Specialist
Work Schedule: M-F, business hours
Top 3-5 required skills- detail oriented, data entry, strong verbal and written communication
Top 3-5 daily responsibilities: keying purchase orders in the system, communicating with vendors and merchants, item creating in system.
Desired skills: detail oriented, strong communication, able to prioritize workload
Type of background you are looking for: data entry, able to sit for long periods of time and focus.
Software skills: excel, outlook, able to learn new systems with ease.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs