START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 1 YEAR
LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO
The Inventory Management Analyst assists in the development, execution and communication of merchandise financial plans and strategies that support the merchandising, marketing, and financial objectives of a division/department.
• Assist in managing the financial success of a division/department or class by meeting sales, gross margin and inventory productivity goals.
• Analyze historical data and current trends. Identify risks and opportunities by division/department or class and solicit ideas for issue resolution.
• Participate in formulation of pre-season strategy with merchant and planner.
• Partner with Inventory Planner in creating pre-season financial sales and inventory plans by department, classes and/or style.
• Participate in reconciliation of top-down to bottom-up plans.
• Recap and review actual sales performance weekly/monthly to plan.
• Re-project in-season sales and inventories on a weekly/monthly basis.
• Partner with planner to identify risks/opportunities and develop action plans to achieve financial goals (open to buy).
• Re-forecast sales and manage inventory for all basic styles to meet financial goals. Partner with planner in managing division level markdowns and strategies.
• Possesses an ability to understand financial measurements and how to impact them
• Demonstrates strong listening, written and oral communication skills
• Technology proficiency, including the ability or aptitude to learn technical applications
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel Minimum
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
• 1-2 years analytical experience, preferably in a specialty retail environment
• ECommerce experience strongly preferred
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs