START DATE: ASAP (6/1 or before)
CONTRACT: 1 YEAR
LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO
** A FORTUNE 500 FASHION COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL INVENTORY ANALYST! **
The Inventory Management Analyst assists in the development, execution and communication of merchandise financial plans and strategies that support the merchandising, marketing, and financial objectives of a division/department.
• Assist in managing the financial success of a division/department or class by meeting sales, gross margin and inventory productivity goals.
• Analyze historical data and current trends. Identify risks and opportunities by division/department or class and solicit ideas for issue resolution.
• Participate in formulation of pre-season strategy with merchant and planner.
• Partner with Inventory Planner in creating pre-season financial sales and inventory plans by department, classes and/or style.
• Recap and review actual sales performance weekly/monthly to plan.
• Re-project in-season sales and inventories on a weekly/monthly basis.
• Partner with planner to identify risks/opportunities and develop action plans to achieve financial goals (open to buy).
• Re-forecast sales and manage inventory for all basic styles to meet financial goals.
• Participate in meetings with knowledge of prepared materials.
• Communicate financial results to manager and cross-functional team on a weekly basis.
• Able to build and maintain productive relationships with planning and cross-functional teams Leadership & Employees
• Provide manager and planner with timely feedback on personal developmental and training needs.
• Actively participate in company sponsored planner training programs.
• Demonstrates strong listening, written and oral communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
• 1-2 years analytical experience, preferably in a specialty retail environment
• eCommerce experience strongly preferred
• Ability to organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
• Demonstrates logical analysis and problem solving skills
• Possesses an ability to understand financial measurements and how to impact them Able to build and maintain productive relationships
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs