START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 1 WEEK
LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO
** A FORTUNE 500 FASHION COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL INVENTORY ANALYST! **
The Inventory Management Analyst assists in the development, execution and communication of merchandise financial plans and strategies that support the merchandising, marketing, and financial objectives of a division/department.
• Assist in managing the financial success of a division/department or class by meeting sales, gross margin and inventory productivity goals.
• Analyze historical data and current trends. Identify risks and opportunities by division/department or class and solicit ideas for issue resolution.
• Participate in formulation of pre-season strategy with merchant and planner.
• Recap and review actual sales performance weekly/monthly to plan.
• Partner with planner to identify risks/opportunities and develop action plans to achieve financial goals (open to buy).
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
* 1-2 years analytical experience, preferably in a specialty retail environment
* eCommerce experience strongly preferred
* Must be able to operate a computer
* Ability to organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
* Demonstrates logical analysis and problem solving skills
* Possesses an ability to understand financial measurements and how to impact them
* Demonstrates strong listening, written and oral communication skills
* Technology proficiency, including the ability or aptitude to learn technical applications
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs