START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 3 MONTH CONTRACT TO HIRE
LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO
PAY: $20.00+ DEPENDS ON EXPERIENCE
** A FORTUNE 500 FASHION COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL INVENTORY ALLOCATOR! **
The Inventory Allocator is responsible for successfully developing, communicating and executing inventory strategies for a division or department within the Retail Organization to meet or exceed sales, margin and inventory goals. This role reports to the Allocation Manager.
• Contribute to the financial success a department by creating and flawlessly executing inventory allocation strategies that maximize ROI.
• Develop and execute departmental initial allocation strategies to capture location-based opportunity, ensuring on-time initial allocation for the right product to the right stores.
• Strategically replenish stores based on sales and inventory performance at the product, store and cluster level.
• Analyze product-, store- and size-level data to identify departmental trends and related inventory opportunities. Develop and execute action steps to capitalize on opportunities.
• Build and maintain effective working relationships with members of a cross-functional team including but not limited to Merchandising, Planning, Product Management, Store Operations, and Creative Services.
• Collaborate with cross-functional team to define inventory ownership strategies of core styles to the size level.
• Develop accurate inventory flow forecasts that support business strategies.
• Develop best practices for size balancing inventory to ensure customer demand is met.
• Lead a process, system, tool or business change within the Distribution and/or Retail Organization.
• Proven analytical skills used to drive results. Able to objectively interpret conclusions from qualitative and quantitative data.
• Proficient in retail math including an understanding of financial metrics and how to impact them.
• High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel
• Aptitude to learn a new business and master technical applications quickly.
• Self-motivated, actively takes initiative to learn and drive the business.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills with strong attention to detail.
• Demonstrates good listening, written and oral communication skills, reflecting an appropriate sense of urgency.
• Proven ability to cut through ambiguity to identify action steps needed to achieve business results.
• Capable of presenting ideas and recommendations that lead others to action
• Bachelor’s Degree (5+ years combined college education and work experience may be substituted)
• Minimum 2 years work experience preferably in a specialty retail environment in distribution/allocation.
(Order ID 637517)
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs