Breakdown of day to day responsibilities:
• Develops and maintains content by understanding and applying XML methodology using specialized software.
• Applies XML programming such as attributes, elements and table functionality to mark up text, tables and images.
• Creates web, jump and file links within content by applying appropriate procedures and code attributed to each different type.
• Performs quality assurance checks and is responsible for the technical validation of coded content prior to publication.
• Troubleshoots and resolves XML code and system functionality issues as they occur to assure functional online content.
• Verifies each link for accuracy and tests links for functionality.
• Develops and maintains resource/reference documents for the editing process.
• Administers and maintains programs as assigned.
• Develops and enforces policies and guidelines for these programs.
• Approves or denies requests and communicates appropriately with clients on decision.
• Supports the web developers as needed using the appropriate tools.
• Possesses knowledge of best practices, style guides and standards for online communications.
• Two plus years of experience and proficiency in supporting XML publishing and web development.
• Knowledge of XML programming language and the ability to apply that knowledge to create and maintain enterprise content.
• Demonstrated ability to resolve formatting issues by understanding and adjusting code/programming language as necessary.
• Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
• Ability to be responsive and flexible to changing deadlines, business needs and technical requirements.
• Ability to work with sensitive/confidential information.
• Demonstrated good written and verbal communications.
• Ability to establish rapport and exercise tact, diplomacy, resourcefulness and effective working relations with all levels.
To be considered, please apply by submitting over a Word Doc of your Résumé and link to your samples. Successful candidates will be contacted by phone. Thanks!
***This opportunity not a match or you aren't available? Got talented friends? Aquent offers an amazing Talent Rewards program, more information at aquent.us/rewards
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs