Must have strong web copywriting experience preferably in a corporate setting.
Global Financial client is seeking an internet copywriter to create customer-focused copy for our website and emails. This position requires someone with strong knowledge of web writing best practices, plus familiarity with social media, email development and online marketing. Ideal candidate will be prepared to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Minimum 2 years of web-based copywriting preferred.
1. Participate in the development and execution of internet campaigns for lead generation, lead nurturing, customer care, referrals, retention and cross-sell efforts for insurance sales.
2. Quality assurance test new web pages to ensure correct copy is implemented; work closely with IT and testing teams to meet tight testing deadlines.
3. Work with compliance and legal departments to ensure emarketing, email and web copy is approved for use within deadlines.
4. Proofread social media and web content.
1. Highly motivated, consumer-focused, detail-oriented, collaborative, strong communicator and team player.
2. Ability to make financial services/insurance copy understandable and approachable.
3. Ability to manage multiple priorities and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
4. Experience writing consumer-facing website content and marketing copy a plus.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs