Integrated Marketing is part of our client's Internet Marketing organization, which is a team operating at the forefront of e-commerce, combining marketing science and innovation to shape the future of online shopping. The Integrated Marketing team is responsible for driving search engine marketing initiatives for all of eBay’s global markets.
Our missions are to: 1) develop global operating efficiencies by creating economies of scale, 2) drive best practices sharing across all markets, and 3) implement global infrastructure solutions.
We are seeking a new Internet Marketing Specialist to manage key day-to-day aspects of Search Engine Marketing. Responsibilities include managing operations, reporting, budgeting, and optimization of Paid Search. You will be responsible for using paid search channels to help grow business.
This position is based in Bellevue, Washington.
• Maintain day-to-day relationships with internal partners
• Develop and manages tests to identify new growth opportunities from paid search programs
• Analyze marketing campaign performance to identify, prioritize, and execute on opportunities for improvement in marketing effectiveness
• Produce regular and ad hoc reports, and communicate the results to the team through an email or a presentation
• Demonstrated ability to learn and driven by the challenge to solve tough problems - innovative mindset is key. Needs to be able to demonstrate the critical thinking skill.
• Strong Excel abilities (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, etc.) experience with large data sets. PLEASE ADMINISTER EXCEL TEST.
• Project management skills
• Analytical skills
• Detail oriented and self-starter
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Strong collaboration skills - will interface with a large group of people
• Paid Search experience
• General SQL knowledge
• Adwords experience is