My client is a Global Tech Company that is looking for a strategic thinking Product/Project Manager to take charge of a content platform build. This is an 11 month contract role, paying up to £61 000/annum PAYE pro rata + perks.
The ideal candidate will have experience at a high-profile brand, tech company, or agency, creating digital marketing content and advertising. We are looking for an individual who can develop and deploy marketing materials to support our corporate social responsibility, policy programs, and/or corporate philanthropic efforts at a global scale. This is a highly cross-functional role: collaborating with our Public Policy team and across various marketing functional teams (e.g., International Marketing, Insights & Analytics, Media Planning, Events, Creative Studio). He or she must be driven and have a relentless focus on growing awareness and sentiment through content deployment and ongoing community building. He or she must have experience effectively collaborating with cross-functional teams, vendors, and agencies. This person must exhibit excellent skills in brand building, content marketing, messaging, digital advertising and community management. The ideal candidate will be creative, analytical and display strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills.
- Define and drive our international marketing programs to build community engagement and positive brand sentiment among key audiences worldwide.
- Work directly with design resources to create and localize a best-in-class online learning experience and corresponding marketing materials.
- Work directly with engineering resources to build and manage a product roadmap through resource allocation and project management.
- Define qualitative and quantitative research plans to understand user feedback and prioritize the product roadmap.
- Define measurement and tracking plans to understand product performance against clear success metrics, utilizing a test-and-learn approach.
- Bachelor's degree (minimum) in marketing, communications, business, or related field required
- 6+ years in high-profile product marketing, product management or digital project management either in-agency or in-house.
- Experience in owning a product roadmap in partnership with engineering, design and measurement stakeholders.
- Creative skillset with proven experience in defining digital user experiences and providing design feedback.
- Analytical with proven experience defining and measuring marketing metrics and proof points.
- Experience in conducting user testing and research.
- Strong project management skills, with experience in a fast-paced, often ambiguous environment.
- Self-starter, flexible thinker and outstanding communicator who is comfortable working across global time-zones and diverse teams including Marketing, Product, Design, Public Policy, Partnerships, Analytics and PR. Strong startup/tech orientation, with a passion for the intersection of technology and marketing.
- Excellent written and communication skills. Ability to distill benefits into clear and compelling marketing content.
- Team oriented - someone that is motivated by helping others as much as they are motivated about excelling in their individual role.
- Highly autonomous - ability to drive progress with little to no direct involvement from leadership.
- Global experience and a passion for international policy and education strongly preferred.