The Recruiter will own and drive the recruiting process from end-to-end. Working consultatively with hiring managers to partner and develop strategies to find candidates for the organization. The Internal Recruiter must be passionate about delivering a candidate experience that lends genuine insight into the culture and what it’s really like to work here. Seeking a dynamic contract Full-Cycle Recruiter who brings a balance of creativity, focus and determination to the team.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process with a focus on strong hiring manager partnership and candidate advocacy
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates; Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine fit
- Facilitate interview and hiring decision-making process with technical interviewers and hiring managers
- Regularly track pipeline, priorities and performance data to share with internal stakeholders
- Drive offer process, partnering with hiring managers, Compensation, HR and Orientation teams
- Recommend and drive improvements that impact local and global pipeline areas
- Be Bold, Move Fast and Focus on Impact.
- 5+ years progressive technical recruiting experience including extensive experience working as part of an in-house recruiting team
- Passionate about our product and able to speak to our technology/industry
- Experience partnering with hiring managers, interviewers and team members throughout the hiring process
- Good eye for talent with ability to quickly screen resumes to identify fit; Sound sourcing approach with ability to dive deep into searches for hard-to-fill reqs
- Sharp interview skills with ability to screen for both technical and cultural qualities
- Solid tech and industry knowledge with ability to understand relevant tech skills, target companies, conferences, open source communities
- Strong consultative qualities and interpersonal skills with ability to communicate across all levels of the organisation as well as externally.