A global tech business has the need for a passionate Internal Recruiter to join their growing Marketing Solutions team.
- The Marketing Recruiter will own and drive the recruiting process from end-to-end.
- Working consultatively with hiring managers to partner and develop strategies to find marketing candidates for the organization.
- Passionate about delivering an outstanding candidate experience
- A dynamic Full-Cycle Recruiter who brings a balance of creativity, focus and determination to the team.
Manage full-cycle recruiting process with a focus on strong hiring manager partnership and candidate advocacy;
Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns;
Find, engage and activate passive candidates;
Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine fit;
Facilitate interview and hiring decision-making process with technical interviewers and hiring managers;
Regularly track pipeline, priorities and performance data to share with internal stakeholders;
Drive offer process, partnering with hiring managers, Compensation, HR and Orientation teams; Recommend and drive improvements that impact local pipeline areas and the global Recruiting org;
- 5+ years marketing recruiting experience including extensive experience working as part of an in-house recruiting team
- Passionate about global business, partnerships and business products.
- Experience partnering with hiring managers, interviewers and team members throughout the hiring process
- Good eye for talent with ability to quickly screen resumes to identify fit
- Sound sourcing approach with ability to dive deep into searches for hard-to-fill requisitions
- Sharp interview skills with ability to screen for both technical and cultural qualities
- Solid marketing industry knowledge with ability to understand relevant skills, target companies, conferences, open source communities
- Strong consultative qualities and interpersonal skills with ability to communicate across all levels of the org as well as externally.