AQUENT is partnering with a Fortune 200 company to identify a Communications Specialist candidates for an amazing long-term assignment. We’re seeking a natural storyteller who can do way more than write. Join this team and you’ll need to be a collaborative spirit who’ll work closely with creatives, planners and other key team members to support business initiatives, community involvement and events.
What we’re looking for:
This role provides day-to-day communications support to an internal audience. Additionally, it supports projects, events and internal campaigns by developing and implementing strategic communications plans. Our ideal candidate will:
• Execute and build communications strategies around internal projects and events
• Research, compile and distribute relevant news through various internal channels
• Ensure communications:
o Tell an articulate, consistent story, with a strong voice and in the right channels
o Are focused, accurate and aligned with the higher-level business objectives
• Possess excellent writing and editing skills with the ability to produce original, brand-
• Have deep focus, exceptional judgment and the ability to pay painstaking attention to
detail and deliver against aggressive timelines
• Hold experience in communicating to a broad audience
• Have knowledge of AP Style
• Bachelor's Degree; Communications, English or Journalism preferred
• At least three years of experience in developing a communication strategy for a department or company
The right candidates will enjoy executing creative business strategies and solutions while inspiring fellow team members. You’ll understand how to determine the appropriate channels. You’re known as the sparkplug in brainstorms. You approach challenges with confidence and a healthy dose of humility.
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.