Our client is seeking an Internal Communications resource. The communications support will be responsible for sending out communications. The ideal candidate will have experience providing internal communications in an Enterprise environment, and have the ability to build relationships with various members of the organization.
• Create and execute communications plans as well as tactical plans for key projects and issues, including: speech materials; event briefs; internal articles and workforce communications
• Provide assistance with Graphic Design process, including project manage an internal website update Provide strategic communications advice to internal customers
• Project manage an internal website update
• Provide strategic communications advice to internal customers
• Work collaboratively to leverage and communicate all aspects of Chevron's business and community program to internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or Journalism. or similar.
-5-7 years’ experience of internal communications required
-MS Office Suite required – Word and PowerPoint
-Communication project management/coordination experience
-Experience supporting branding or publication projects
-Ability to build relationships with various members of organizations
-Professional and executive presence experience required
-Oil and gas industry experience preferred
-Enterprise company experience strongly preferred