AQUENT is seeking an Internal Communications Specialist to work with an internal team responsible for developing and implementing internal communications to support business programs and initiatives.
A Day in the Life:
In this role, you will support the development and distribution of internal news and announcements, leveraging our Intranet and email, as well as other team administrative support (visual management, reporting, etc.). Additionally, you will act as a community manager for our Intranet, helping us to build robust and varied content.
• Providing general communication support – distributing emails, managing distribution lists, managing shared mailboxes
• Analyzing metrics, compiling reporting (blog stats, article views and comments, etc.), and making recommendations
• Deep focus, exceptional judgment and the ability to pay painstaking attention to detail and deliver against aggressive timelines
• Ensuring that all deliverables are focused, accurate, and aligned with the FS Communications approach and voice
• Strong organizational and prioritization capabilities
• At times, you will also be asked to write creative, fun, engaging communications – so the ability to write well, edit and proofread is a must
• Editing news and information from a range of internal sources
• Knowledge of AP Style
In short, we are looking for a dynamic self-starter who is organized and detail-oriented, with a strong ability to prioritize projects.