AQUENT is currently recruiting for a client in McLean, VA for an Internal Communications Specialist seeking an opportunity to bring together their love for writing and technology. You will partner with teams of highly skilled engineers building the technology, and thousands of data users eager to work in the future state environments. In this role, you will communicating details about our products to our data community which is critical to our programs success. Does this sound like your next opportunity? If so, read on for the details.
- Collaborate with Business Analysts, System Engineers, and internal Account Executives to understand communication needs
- Author messages to communicate system outages, new products, and general updates
- Ensure content is written so that the entire data user community can understand
- Create/enhance templates where possible that include the right voice and level of detail
- Lead user meetings and own agenda to ensure users get the communications they need, ensure that meetings are effective by preparing the agenda/materials in advance and sending out notes
- Be self -organized and manage multiple deadlines on numerous, concurrent projects
- Brings processes, technology or people solutions to the table with regard to effectively communicating with thousands of data users and technical teams
- Have strong presentation skills, being able to communicate both tactically as well as strategically
- Create intake requests coming from users for technology changes, capturing necessary details and highlighting specific nuances to their requirements
- Self starter with the ability to influence
- Prefers someone with a technical background, familiar with Cloud concepts.
- Must be effective communicator, written and verbal.