The Retail Communications Specialist plays an important role in the organization by performing a number of activities related to the company’s National Retail Business Development functions. This role is primarily responsible for, under moderate to intermittent supervision, for coordinating all Retail Sales communication with the field branches. This role supports the EVP of Retail Production and the Director of Retail Sales Operations to ensure timely communication on field topics, promotion of Retail campaigns, and recognition communication for top production teams.
• Develop communication campaigns to enhance recognition and relationships with branches and top producers.
• Draft and submit written materials for internal newsletter to announce, inform and educate employees on accomplishments and activities occurring within assigned regions.
• Track key milestones for the retail branches and working with the EVP of Production to recognize these events.
• Assist with the administration of recognition through giving to the branches and individual producers.
• Enhance the Retail communications through use of video, email and social media on behalf of the EVP of Production.
• Review and edits final field communication prior to distribution.
• Ensure communication strategy is consistent and reflects the organization’s strategic vision.
• Set timing of release to coordinate with company events or initiatives.
• Develop marketing and meeting collateral for the Retail Sales team.
• Coordinate with various venders for appropriate selection of gift(s) to be presented.
• Work to enrich the company’s position on recognition and giving.
• Suggest what information should be presented to employees.
• Initiate recommendations to improve routing and creative process and ways of improving the overall efficiencies.
• Perform other tasks and work on other special projects as needed.
• High School or equivalent preferred, along with at least 2 years experience in marketing or communications required.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Detailed oriented, strong editor and proofreader skills.
• Proficient at creating PowerPoint presentations and Word-based written communication materials.
• Ability to generate independent creative ideas and complete projects with minimal direction.
• Ethical, with a commitment to company values.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs