Contract with potential for extension or perm with Fortune 500 Tech company in San Francisco!
The Senior Internal Communications Manager, Employee Engagement is a high energy, charismatic, innovative, creative individual responsible for developing and executing dynamic and strategic internal communications campaigns that drive employee engagement and support the culture.
This individual will serve as a go-to resource for key stakeholders in our Employee Success and M&A departments to develop, manage and implement communication strategies that keep employees ‘in the know’ about major company news and initiatives, and engage employees in two-way dialogue.
We are looking for a strategic thinker who is passionate about creating memorable and inspirational campaigns that capture employees’ attention. This person must be a brilliant writer with a creative and solution-oriented mindset, and have the ability to adapt to fast-changing priorities.
• Partner with key stakeholders in our Employee Success, M&A, and other departments as needed to understand upcoming initiatives and/or changes; develop integrated communications plans, then execute. Includes drafting key messaging, FAQs, talk tracks and other support materials.
• Provide strategic input on messaging and positioning, and influence stakeholders as needed to ensure communications are compelling and aligned with our desired tone.
• Write memorable, engaging communications across all channels that drive awareness of key initiatives and inspire employees to take action (e.g. email, digital screens, web pages and banners, our internal social network / Chatter, etc.).
• Track campaign results and influence the team and your business partners to apply key learnings to improve future programs.
• 7+ years of experience in marketing, communications or a related discipline; experience in a high tech or other fast-paced, disruptive environment a plus
• A brilliant communicator and highly creative writer experienced in crafting compelling messaging and narratives; can generate and execute "breakout" ideas
• Proven track record developing and executing creative internal communications plans
• Experienced in email and social media marketing
• Ability to quickly grasp information across a variety of disciplines and create clear communications
• Ability to lead, manage and execute multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented and nimble environment
• A strategic thinker with proven ability to work cross-functionally, exerting influence without direct authority.
• Dynamic, charismatic, confident personality with ability to successfully drive projects with minimal guidance
• Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and re-prioritize on the fly
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• Proactive, results-oriented, and fun!