Our client, a leading global consultancy firm, is looking for a driven and tenacious Corporate Communications Manager to join their London office on a permanent basis. We’re looking for an experienced communications professional who is skilled at creating and driving effective internal and corporate communications. You’ll be experienced in identifying opportunities to improve content and engagement, and be used to working with stakeholders to shape narratives and package content into easily digestible forms. You must have a true passion for writing and have an eye for detail, ensuring the tone and style is appropriate for the audience at hand. We’re looking for someone with proven experience in a B2B/professional services environment, with strong project management and organisational skills.
• Support the development and delivery of an internal communications strategy, writing key communications to employees and working with consulting teams to build a network of communications champions
• Work with the Head of Content and CMO to manage senior leadership communications and serve as an advisor to stakeholders in the business on communications techniques and writing great copy
• Employ a clear and consistent tone of voice in developing compelling content for a variety of internal communications channels
• Test, measure, and refine innovative internal communications to maximise awareness and engagement
• Manage the Internal Communications Calendar
• Own the process for publishing communications on the intranet
• Spearhead the development and writing for the Annual Report and other corporate communications
• Support the CMO in change projects for marketing
• Act as an innovator in how we communicate internally, exploring creative tools and ideas to encourage collaboration across teams
• Immaculate English language skills, complemented by a passion for writing
• Writing ability across media that includes: internal communications, presentations, speeches, web copy, video scripts, major publications (annual reports, brochures), and blogs.
• Copywriting for new media and with knowledge of new media (podcasts, etc).
• Ability to build strong working relationships with a range of internal stakeholders, with a consultative approach
• Creative communication skills, displaying excellent attention to detail
• Track record of designing and implementing highly creative and winning internal/corporate communications strategies
• History of building strong relationships with senior leadership
• Demonstrated knowledge of best practices in change management
• Degree educated or equivalent