My client is a fantastic global communications company renowned for working as vendors on site at some of the worlds biggest financial institutions. Currently going through a busy period and working on a whole host of projects, they are on the lookout for a passionate, experienced and energetic Internal Communications Manager to join their team on an ongoing basis.
They are looking for someone who has strong experience within the financial/investment banking industry and has a fantastic way of handling clients/projects. Big on team collaboration as well as effective autonomy, you should be someone who puts people and great ideas at the nucleus of your thoughts. As it's a testing environment, you should ideally thrive on taking on challenges headstrong and being the driving force behind all things internal comms.
As it is a hands on role, projects will be everything from events, leadership management, firm values, direction and strategy and Digital/ Social Media management.
- 4-5 years+ Internal Comms experience within recognised brands or corporate institutions
- Experience working with and influencing client strategies/ brand outlooks
- A strong people first attitude and approach
- Experience managing events, digital platforms (intranets and web builds)
- An understanding or active interest in corporate environments and developing exciting creative projects