The Internal Communications Coordinator is responsible for keeping track of the editorial calendar for ITK, manage daily posts to the site and help to generate and source content for the site. The position will engage employees across all groups and levels, and develop a lively internal community by fostering adoption and active use of the companies internal communication platforms and collaboration tools. We are looking for an internal storyteller -- someone who is able to write and publish online articles and produce multimedia content -- while effectively promoting employee participation through use of social engagement strategies and tactics.
• Seek out news from departments and employees throughout the world and produce online articles and multimedia content that help “tell their story” to the entire community.
• Create and develop group sections on company’s intranet, where employees can collaborate and work more efficiently.
• Nurture a dynamic online community that fosters peer-to-peer information sharing.
• Monitor questions, comments and general feedback within the community - work with appropriate subject matter experts to address any issues or questions.
• Support departments across the org on how to best leverage the intranet to deliver on their communication goals.
• Develop presentations, programs and materials that educate on best practices for using internal communication platforms and collaboration tools.
• Track user and engagement metrics; produce monthly and ad hoc reports as needed; make recommendations for how to meet or exceed goals.
• 2-3 years professional work experience, with minimum of 1-year in a corporate communications type role or related position.
• Strong writing skills and ability to produce creative and informative features/profiles.
• Familiarity with effective use of video and/or digital design.
• Proficiency with web, photo and other multimedia software (such as Photoshop, WordPress, Final Cut Pro, etc.) and able to format digital materials for online use.
• Demonstrated experience managing social media accounts; familiar with mobile applications and user behavior.
• Exceptional oral communication and interpersonal skills, with maturity and confidence in working with colleagues at all levels including senior executives.
• Strong presentation skills and the ability to facilitate meetings.
• Organized and highly detail oriented with an ability to multitask and prioritize.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment individually or in a team.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs