Our client is a leading global professional services consultancy renowned for creating great experiences for clients alike. They are currently looking for an ambitious and driven Communications Coordinator to join their London team on a permanent basis. They are looking to explore areas in which to grow interpersonal internal comms with all teams in order to keep workflow high and morale even higher as they look to bring all teams within the business closer. As Internal Communications Co-ordinator you will carry out and deliver planned and ad-hoc internal communications projects across their UKMEA region. This is a varied role, which will involve multi-tasking coupled with strong written and verbal communication skills.
Reporting into the Senior Communications Lead, you will have the opportunity to really delve into the ins and outs of what it really takes to drive internal comms within the business and bring success.
It’s an incredible opportunity to work on a extremely great role which will enable you to work with an extremely collaborative team that really value team growth, being hands on with staff internally and clients externally as well as really delivering across all areas of the business.
• Support key regional Internal Communications events including the bi-annual forum.
• Deliver activity around UKMEA Communications through a number of tools, events, newsletter, emails, posters, publications and presentations.
• Work with the team to identify the priority areas of support for Internal Communications.
• Support the development of plans and outline activity against Region strategic priorities.
• Tie-in with development of the intranet site, liaise with the development group and ensure the relevant content is visible and continuously updated.
• Support internal communications activity for HR, Diversity, University, Sustainability, Health & Wellbeing
If you have at least 3 years experience working in a marketing comms or internal comms role, this is the chance for you to really grow both personally and professionally because of the company’s nurturing and hands on process to give all staff a platform to learn, grow and be a success within all aspects of the business.