The UK and Ireland Internal Communications team works closely with the business as well as senior stakeholders to develop strategic change management campaigns as well as delivers day-to-day communications to the business. The Internal Communications team is structured similar to the business and this role would be specifically working with the Technology UKI team.
This Internal Communications team sits within the UKI Geo Marketing & Communications team, but collaborates with its global counterparts.
This role will focus on delivering (and taking ownership of) the regular communications as well as support the larger communications programmes. The contractor will be reporting to the UKI Technology Internal Communications Lead.
You must be able to manage small projects end-to-end, manage their own time and have excellent writing and editing skills. Ideally the candidate has some previous communications as well as event management experience.
- Stakeholder engagement: Collaborate effectively with the internal communications and wider marketing team and as well as with external creative agencies
- Regular communications: Collect, edit and proof content for regular newsletters and email campaigns
- Event Support: Help with sourcing and booking venues, invite process, event day support
- Ad-hoc campaigns: Support people engagement activities, promotion and anniversary communications, requests from senior leaders (develop plans, creative and final deliverables) etc.
- Social Media: Manage internal social media channels for Technology UKI
- Admin Support: SharePoint Content Management, maintain email distribution lists, requesting purchase orders, liaising with executive assistants on availability of senior people
- Passion for both technology as well as marketing communications with commitment to produce high quality deliverables
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook)
- Excellent writing skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- SharePoint proficiency a plus
- Social media and events management experience
- Basic understanding of HTML coding would be an advantage
- Ability to use a selection of the Adobe Creative suite tools would be a distinct advantage (InDesign, Illustrator).