Candidates will engage with the User Experience organization is a multi-disciplinary team of researchers, designers and engineers, responsible for conceptualizing, exploring, evaluating and specifying the user experience for the firm’s products’ devices and services.
Candidate discipline strong communication and collaboration, good User-Centered Design processes and a willingness to innovate and take risks. The successful candidate will also:
• Define and enhance interactions and behaviors for handheld applications
• Explore, prototype and evaluate candidate solutions and support their implementation
• Develop user scenarios, task flows, storyboards and UX specifications
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Graduate or post-graduate degree in a product design related field such as; Interaction or Interface Design, Interactive Media, HCI, Graphic or Industrial Design, or the equivalent experience and training in an area directly relevant to this position, is required
• 2-3 years experience as Interaction Designer with at least 2 years experience developing handheld applications
• A well structured and user centric design methodology
• Strategic thinking and creative problem solving skills
• Ability to distill design principles and rationale
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Fluent in graphic/media design software such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Flash etc.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs