- key focus is on the graphics components
- primary application usage will be: Photoshop, Illustrator, PowerPoint
- Graphics design diploma/education
-Needs to have corporate experience (i.e. finance, legal, professional)
- Creative aspect is integral - presentations design/creation
- Must have advanced PowerPoint
- looking for "software experts" - software efficiencies
- 10-30 small projects/action items per day (i.e. PowerPoint presentations, troubleshooting issues) - very high volume.
- Working on work flow issues/troubleshooting through corrupted files
- Ideally someone who does have finance experience or experience with an FI (Understand the business and type of environment)
- There is an administrative component to the job – the individual may need to print and bind books (act as a backup for the Production Specialist as needed)
- Need someone who is able to follow direction (important that they're creative, but willing to take direction)
- Hours: Monday to Friday from 12:00pm to 8:30pm + overtime as required (Note: Taxi services will be provided for shifts that end after 10:00pm).
- Flexibility to work overtime (need someone who is very committed to the project)
- Planned weekend schedule/rotation – volunteer only (Paid* --- not mandatory to participate in the weekend shift)