The temporary intermediate graphic designer is expected to be able to produce technically sound graphic design work in a fast-¬paced environment with ease. Should be willing to take direction from, and collaborate with other designers, traffic manager and senior members of the creative team. Must be available to work overtime as needed.
• Work comfortably within a team environment
• Take an existing concept and apply it to collateral deliverables
• Maintain clients’ existing brand standards and work within those standards
to develop evolving collateral
• Stay involved in all aspects of the design process on a daily basis, from full text
layouts to incorporating minor text/editorial edits; from studio sample archiving to producing mock-¬ups to designing brands
• Prepare all files for output and work with other members of the creative team on printing and/or production
• Must be able to work after 5:30 PM, as needed
Skills and Qualifications:
• BFA or equivalent
• Minimum 2 years experience preferred
• Strong creative ideas
• Keen eye for detail and a passion for achieving the highest quality in every project
• Ability to maintain attention to detail while juggling multiple priorities with immediate deadlines
• Excellent time management and organization skills
• Professional communication skills
• Ability to clearly communicate and collaborate with all levels of designers and consultants in a corporate environment
• Understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite; specifically InDesign and Illustrator, as well as new media (MAC CS5.5)
Duration of job will be 4-6 months. You will be required to work onsite in Philadelphia, PA.
Please submit resume along with samples of work. Successful candidates will be contacted by phone. Thanks!
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs