Aquent's client (Office/Business Systems) is looking for an experienced Interior Designer to work a contract role. This role will be in the office/on-location in Arden Hills, MN. (sorry no remote)
Regular business hours, Mon-Fri. This role will likely be 3-4 months in length.
The candidate needs to have previous dealer experience, non-negotiable. They have to have specified systems furniture before!
Ideal candidate has proficiency in AutoCad 2014, SketchUp, Photoshop or Revit, or previous experience using CAP Designer, 20-20 Worksheet & Visual Impressions.
This client is a fast-paced, complex and has a team environment. Creative freedom is honored and you can deliver thoughtful, design-centric solutions. This position will help as needed from project beginning to end, and could act as the consultative ambassador to our clients.
More about the role:
• Robust furniture application & interiors product knowledge
• Ability to educate clients on current workplace trends, colors and use of finishes
• Excellent needs analysis & consultative skills that ascertain client requirements
• Clear understanding and articulation of project scope, deliverables, and timelines required
• Ability to develop and effectively present concepts and ideas that address the work flow, user needs, brand identity and mood of the work space.
• Development of space studies, block plans, and furniture typicals
• Ability to coordinate and develop necessary working documents that transform concept into a refined, polished product
• Laser focused dedication to both teamwork and client service
This company has a Design Community feel where you will participate, share and learn from 70+ Designers located around the county. There is a focus on product & application insight, consultative design skills, & team-selling culture.