Vitamin T is currently in search of a Interim Marketing Director for our client in Metro Detroit. This is a contract role that is slated to be 3-6 months!
· Lead marketing and public relations functions.
· Design, execute and evaluate integrated marketing plans, including academic program marketing and student recruitment.
· In consultation with the officers, assist in prioritizing marketing projects and ensure project completion processes are efficient.
· Oversee production of publications and collateral material, advertising, and direct marketing functions.
· Direct social media and digital presence.
· Ensure appropriate media coverage for the College. Act as media liaison and spokesperson.
· Oversee Web site: design, functionality, accuracy of pages assigned to marketing, search optimization, and metrics.
· Oversee collection/development of photography, video, and testimonials.
· Manage six in-house marketing staff members.
· Manage external consulting services. Manage bidding process of vendors.
· Collaborate with and provide marketing support to various departments.
· Assist in planning and supporting major College events.
· Monitor and utilize enrollment trend information.
· Ensure brand compliance throughout the College.
· Develop and track large cost center budget. Ensure appropriate and timely payment processing.
· Prepare and deliver presentations to the Board of Trustees and other constituents.
· Participate in feasibility studies of new programs, as requested.
· As a member of the strategic management team, participate in the development and implementation of long range strategic and annual plans.
· Represent the College at various events.
+ Click apply at the bottom of this page
+ Treat yourself. You've just applied for one of the most awesome opportunities you've ever seen!
Not your cup of tea? Refer a friend! http://vitamintalent.com/rewards