Interim Head of Trading and Commercial Services
Project, 8-12 weeks
Our client is looking for a commercially minded professional to pioneer a commercial strategy, value proposition and 5 year full-costed business plan which will enable them revenue growth and a more dominant presence in the market place.
- Facilitate the revenue growth and strength of their brand through commercial strategy
- Source and implement a number of new and sustainable income streams
- Harness and build upon existing business strengths whilst reviewing past proposals and plans in an analytical fashion
- Provide direction for the existing product and service teams and manage all immediate commercial activities of the business to deliver this year’s budget and minimise risk.
- Present recommendations to the Marketing Director, CEO and Board as a whole, gaining buy-in from senior leadership team.
- Work alongside key people within the organisation to ensure effective delivery of the signed off business plan and put in place key personnel and processes for early success.
- Managing all the costs and risks associated with commercial activity
Ideally private sector experience
Presentation skills and ability to influence key stakeholders
Customer engagement expertise in commercial services and brand
Commercial acumen with an entrepreneurial outlook