Our Fortune 500 client is seeking a talented Interactive/Web/Mobile Designer to consult, strategize and conceptualize to determine visual requirements that support the goals of the Customer Experiences (CE) Team. You need to be creative, bright, imaginative, experienced, analytical, detail oriented. Strong communication skills in a fast-paced, high-profile, multi-disciplinary and highly-collaborative work environment.
• Develop information architecture, navigation, interaction design, wireframes and interactive prototypes with intense focus on the business requirements.
• Establish a UX framework to create intuitive designs for mobile platforms. Collaborate with designers, developers and senior managers to bring creations to life.
• Effectively communicate, coordinate and meet with all levels of the organization, both locally and globally, to garner a deep understanding of the business needs in order to create professional, high-caliber and impactful design solutions.
• Minimum of 5-7 years of experience as a designer with a focus in the following areas: Web/Mobile/Interactive Design, Graphic/Visual Design
• Fluency in current graphic design practices and production software, primarily with Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, along with PowerPoint
• Have some familiarity with Sketch, Axure, HTML5, etc.
Bachelors of Fine Arts (or equivalent) in interactive/web/mobile design, graphic/visual design, or equivalent experience
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs