• Architect, Design and Support new interfaces/experiences with other online and mobile entities.
• Must be able to work in a team environment, and follow brand guidelines and take design direction with positive attitude.
• Provide continuous competitive research, leverage industry resources and market trends and liaise with marketing and business stakeholders.
• Support the user experience optimization of all existing online properties, mobile, email, social media, and other new technology, using business analytics and company initiatives.
• Expert in Photoshop and Illustrator
• Expert UI Design skills and understanding
• Experience designing and building products and features on mobile and web
• Passion for people-centered design
• A desire to stay current with web, mobile and branding trends and standards
• Exceptional communication, interpersonal, multitasking and presentation skills
• Ability to solve problems and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
• Must be able to analyze statistics and understand online funnel and conversion reports, in order to identify opportunities to improve user experience, conversion and brand identity
• Highly motivated and organized
• Must be able to create a strong visual identity and document it accordingly to facilitate design guidelines to other offices around the world, while being sensitive about the differences between cultures and mental models.
• 6+ years of experience in Marketing, strong knowledge of current web, mobile and brand standards, technologies, and trends.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs