SKY’S THE LIMIT!
If you’re a MEGA-WATT INTERACTIVE PRODUCT GURU, we have an opportunity for you that's OUTTA THIS WORLD!
Your Starring Role:
The INTERACTIVE PRODUCT MANAGER initiates, maintains and provides ongoing design, architecture, usability and functionality of this client’s website (s). This position sits at the intersection of a number of different functions - Sales, IT, Environment, QA, Marketing, and Creative teams – and performs both a coordinating and clarifying role of what and how the client markets/promotes across web and mobile sites. This position builds and maintains collaborative relationships with technical, operational, strategic and selling/affiliate elements within the organization. mix of editorial, design, business, and technical understanding is required. Manages the maintenance of website content and functionality components incorporating site-specific information architecture, style guide and standards. Provides consultation to business partners and technical staff on all phases of web project development, including the development of business requirements.
Responsible for helping to increase reach, referrals, and time spent on the site through enhancements that engage users and encourage participation. Proactively brainstorms with site development and editorial staff on site innovations, content plans, concepts, and product enhancements ensuring new ideas get the momentum and support needed. Communicates and documents data visualization, interactive, and editorial features, and usability improvements for new site development through use of creative briefs, product plans, wireframes, functional requirements, interaction requirements, and editorial guidelines. Works with Technology staff to serve as a communication point between front-end and technology work. Works with other members of design team to ensure support for consumer-centered processes including iterative user feedback on site and content changes. Manages front end user-centered design processes and requirements for site development initiatives. Helps to evolve the end-user experience, as well as the internal production experience.
• Manage the ongoing relationships and information flows among the different functional roles and processes of the organization to ensure a clear alignment and messaging of market need to solutions proposed; updating and refreshing the products/features as needed.
• Manage against digital product roadmap that describes the as-is and to-be states and the path of moving from one to the other.
• Managing the identification, design and development of new feature and product extensions, enhancements and offerings.
• Develop and implement business cases inclusive of buy/build/partner recommendations, incremental enhancements and extensions
• Regular and predictable attendance required.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 3-5 years working with websites in either a product management, editorial, or technical capacity.
• Degree in business management, marketing or related field
• Experience writing detailed functional design documents.
• Ability to research, summarize and prioritize functional requirements.
• Ability to liaison with IT on the development of use cases and technical design elements
• Work closely with developers and QA to ensure the product you intended to have built actually gets built.
• Must work well within and across teams to get things accomplished.
• Be the digital product expert and main point of contact for implementation consultants, documentation, sales support, marketing, and strategy.
• Entertainment/media industry experience/knowledge is a plus but not required.
• Must be fast learner, detail oriented, decisive, and enjoy fast paced work environments.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
SKY’S THE LIMIT!