Interactive Producer EMEA - Global Brand - 11 month Contract
Overview the role
Our client is Global Brand with the Tech industry who are currently looking for a Interactive Producer to join their creative department based in Central London. The department consists of a group of exceptional producers, strategists creative technologist who work collaboratively to creative agencies to maximise on the brands unique platforms.
- Managing and delivering large-scale production engagements on time and on budget, with quality and client satisfaction always top of mind.
- Producing world class work and a knack for problem solving, being a natural leader and champion for success.
- Finding creative solutions and make executive decisions, quickly and confidently.
- Collaborate with the brands’ sales teams and adding creative and marketing solutions and services to their advertisers.
- Working simultaneously manage multiple complex projects with critical deadlines.
- Managing and coordinating complex stakeholder structures, serving as the primary point-of contact and coordinating status reporting.
- Depth of quality industry relationships with a variety of vendors – production companies, post production houses, casting agencies, music composers.
You must have
- At least 7 years of experience working with and leading teams to create and deliver quality digital production.
- Good understanding of digital environment
- Creative Agencies / Production companies experience.
- Agency production or project management experience is a must for this role.
- Stakeholder management.
- Ability to work cross functional.
- Excellent negotiation experience with both clients and vendors.
- Strong presentation, verbal and written skills.
- Passion for motivating and inspiring teams to be the best in our industry.
- BA/BS degree preferred with a strong academic record
*If this fantastic opportunity sounds like you then please apply.